Aladygma Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Why Can I See My Likes On My Facebook Page

Répondre au sujet    Aladygma Index du Forum » Aladygma » En quête d'indices Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
limarfyllb

Message Why Can I See My Likes On My Facebook Page Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

This remains a wildly successful approach and not only is our audience growing, the demographics have gone from primarily 40-65 year old women to a broad yet robustly represented demographic ranging from 18-65 year old men and women. I checked on some other pages of friends who normally have had incredible engagement in the past and noticed their reach and likes per post have been way down. About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features . Im still building my email list, Derek. Then download my free ebook on to get your first 5,000 subscribers. x Get The Social Triggers Newsletter. Thanks Cx Reply Chad Roberts Derek, I have to slightly disagree with you. Reply Andreea Thanks so much for addressing this! I was just thinking about the same thing over the weekend when I shared something with 5700+ of my fans who like my page and only 48 saw it! This is just crazy, but I agree they can do whatever they want with how they run their biz. Ive noticed that my engagement has dropped massively over the past few weeks/months and I think Im really close to giving up on using Facebook for business. Yes, try out a new one, or a current one, from time to time to see if theyre a good fit for your business. The trick is to find the social media platforms that best suit your business and stick to them. Its a good idea o maybe start the newsletter, i have collected emails from the competitions we had in the past and from the inquiries we get from our inbox. I am hating Facebook for trying to monetize something that has no monetary value. It makes we want to abandon Facebook from a brand perspective or at least cut back. Thanks tech companies for this Back to the Future return trip. Reply deep dude i was with you until you said tell my fans not to complain about facebook, because its face book and they can do what they want when they want. I really SHOULD start selling this thing, but for now, its absolutely free. and thats EXACTLY what you are doing by promoting Youtube subscribers, Facebook fans, and twitter followers. Email lists are a total MUST. Please email errorsquora.com if you believe this is an error. For me anyway. We have 67,610 fans on FB. All mailing lists that Im on end up in my Promotions folder (Gmail) or spam, which is exactly where I want them, so I can ignore them effectively. However your name and address are still on it. Quite shocking really in terms of looking after your customers people have Liked something to say they want to join that page and see updates the FB decides to hide the updates from a significant portion of the people who did so. I prefer to have full control But HEY& changes and challenges are part of this entrepreneurial journey. Reply Lissa Sandler Hi Derek, great, mind blowing article. I pretty much ignore it. DJ Crazy Love Starting rate was already impressive with a 7.3% engagement and yesterday the dude was at 29.8%&.what he is doing is simply what his fans love posting visual content, gratitude & fan appreciation posts, linking to other artists. They deliver anything Finally, never forget to doo repeat mailing. For those in here who may not know what the Facebooks Edge Rank Traffic Formula is& Well, Facebook uses it& to determine which posts get more exposure and which ones wont. KissMe. I also ran a test yesterday and boosted a post (with a small amount of $$) and then ran another virtually the same post alongside at another high traffic time. I guess that type of content marketing will have to be on my other social media sites& Oh Facebook, it was good while it lasted! :'( Reply Annette Hi Lauren, Im in B School too! How fun to see you here 5a02188284
a k s zl facebook kapak foto raflartips for facebook profile picturefacebook chat app for micromax q3how to check recent logins on facebookclass cover for facebookninja warriors facebook gift codesdescargar facebook chat para samsung s3350 javalink of facebook hackbest friend finder app on facebookimagenes de fortaleza para el facebook

Mar 9 Jan - 12:35 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 12:35 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Aladygma Index du Forum » Aladygma » En quête d'indices Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation